Monday, August 07, 2006

1/2 Marathon Training

I will post this as an ode to my friend randy he is a major marathon runner. he took my husband over to the dark, i mean, good side of running. now i have been sucked into this crazy thing. it really is quite addictive. having not run for over 2 weeks i felt compelled to just start over. how sucky is that. ok, so i have about 5 months to train. i can do it 13 miles (i am not crazy enough to tackle the whole lot) and i will get to run in the "happiest place" one can torture themselves root me on team!!!
3 miles
70 degrees (climate controlled treadmill)
weather: just right
12:00 pace
35 minute duration
300 calories burned.

ok, not so impressive but still..... it's a start!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great thing to do on my birthday...:-) Kinda makes me wanna get out there and get back into it...:-) Keep it up!