Sunday, August 13, 2006

Words and Pictures

have you ever wondered what a picture made totally of words would look like. i think i made one in my 6th grade typing class. I think it was like santa or something and if i think hard enough it seems it was made of x's and o's and took like the whole semester to type. 25 x's then 45 o's return. 82 x's. oh crap i hit the wrong key. white paper to erase and backup. what a joke. thank the lord for the invention of computers and the delete button. many a rude email and my likeablity in the world has been forever saved by the delete button. anyway, i have been notified by my dear husband mark of this fascinating website. toggle. you type in a word and the first image that appears in google images is recreated (if you can call it that) using that word. my favorite is idiot- i am still trying to figure that one out. maybe it's b/c i am an idiot for wasting my time on it. my daughter's personal favorites are elmo, dora, wiggles. she just can't figure out why we can't color them. but then again she is 2 1/2 and i fully expect to one day open the lid of the laptop and find crayon all over the screen. that is why we only use crayola washables. that is for another post!!!! go ahead see what your favorite toggle is. i even have a picture of me that will come up with a famous guitar player and a cucumber and tomato!!!!! have fun. tell me your favorite!!

2 comments:

TRACE.FACE PHOTOS said...

tis an addicting site! what i found to be VERY interesting is that when you type in a certain bass players' name, a picture that i drew comes up. :)

Anonymous said...

free house boat plan