Thursday, September 14, 2006

1/2 Marathon Training


runner
Originally uploaded by fubuki.
Ok, today I have finally gotten back on track to my 1/2 marathon training. I decided to run outside to be in the beautiful weather and also do get some more "real" life running. I had a novel idea of running from Kennesaw Mountain to my grandmother's house. I had no idea how far it was but hey...... When I got there as she was going to be my ride back to my car (unknown to her) she wasn't there!!!! EEK. Well thank the Lord that my dear MiMi keeps a phone on her screened in porch. So, I called my daddy and he came and took me back to the car. It was a great run. Beautiful weather, great run, and a nice rest while I waited for my daddy. Thanks again Pops!!!
Stats:
Distance: 4 miles
Temperatue: 73 degrees
Weather: clear blue skies, nice breeze
Pace: 12:00
Total Time: 50 minutes
300 calories burned.

No comments: