Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 13

My friend Hollie did this on her blog and told me (and everyone who reads her blog) to do it so here we go....

13 Random Fact about ME.

1. I am left handed
2. #1 makes me very disorganized- MAJOR
3. When I was little I was pretty obsessed with stuffed animals
4. I don't swim in water I can't see my feet in
5. Recently I have acquired a strange addiction to "Law & Order"
6. Windows based computers REALLY tick me off
7. I really like Apples (fruit & computers)
8. I have extremely blue eyes and NO I don't wear fake contacts
9. I HATE winter- except for Christmas
10. Math + Me = PROBLEM
11. I can hear a song about once and remember the lyrics (this freaks the husband out)
12. I am 3D (not the band) challenged- I can't see things in 3D even with the glasses
13. Bon Jovi makes me happy

Your turn, post your Thursday 13 on your blog or comment here. Pretty fun huh??

6 comments:

marg said...

13 random facts about me....
1. I am also left handed
2. I do lots of things with my right hand so am somewhat ambidextrous
3. I am somewhat of a control freak
4. I think I am super organised but probably am really not!
5. I am an Aussie
6. I DO NOT like vegemite!
7. I bit my nails till they blead until I was 14 - with will power I stopped.
8. I still nibble my nails if I am nervous or uncomfortable.
9. I have never had a manicure
10. I cannot stand smoking
11. I am possibly allergic to shellfish and seafood (I hate it anyway so no big loss)
12. I prefer a manual (stick shift) over an auto anyday
13. I will own my house outright in the next 4 years!

Magnolia Designs said...

Stephanie, you are so funny. I HATE winter too, so it totally sucks that I don't live in HOTlanta any more...stuck up here in the frozen tundra. Actually it is super hot here this week...I have to specify from week to week. Come visit me at my blog...www.magnoliadesigns.blogspot.com

Talk to you later...Kathy

mah-meeee said...

you are too funny!

i totally get you on 3, 4, 9, and 10.

:)

great post!

Emily........ said...

13 random facts about me......

1. I am English
2. I have one child but miscarried three.
3. I don't like getting sandy at the beach.
4. I love walking in the woods.
5. I am addicted to romantic comedy films
6. I can't stand noisy/messy eaters.
7. I believe Third Day's latest album 'Revelation' is going to be a H I T!!
8. My voice gets all high pitched and squeeky when I am excited.
9. I prefer savoury food to sweet.
10. I love cuddles with my boys
11. Getting into my pj's and chillin' is bliss in my eyes.
12. I HAVE to keep checking Twitter
13. Low fat spreads are disgusting IMO - give me butter please :o)

Hollie said...

i wondered if you wore contacts! Now I know!

Rose said...

Math + Me = PROBLEM

So glad I'm not the only one! lol