Sunday, March 20, 2005

Got a question?

Get an answer at this most amazing website. I have found a place that truly knows it all. Try it out, for free! Ever wanted to know about seahorses (my favorite marine animal), need to know the population of a certain city? Want to know how to juggle (this was my husband's request)? This website will tell you about anything you have a question about. It is aptly called www.answers.com. Go ahead ask away. I find the information about Barry Manilow very intriguing. Ok, I know you are asking yourself - what??? That's for a later post. Let me know what you are asking about and maybe the most interesting question will win a prize. I know I will award them with an amazing recipe (isn't that very "housewife" of me!) Have fun and be careful.

2 comments:

AUNY said...

I decided to research Isreal and the Holy Lands because Brock might be going over there soon to film a show for the discovery channel and I may be going with him! Can you tell my excitement? Brock, on the other hand, asked "how tall is Gary Coleman"? He is 4'8" by the way. So, I guess that Brock would be in the running for that recipe over me.

TRACE.FACE PHOTOS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.