Sunday, April 10, 2005

Saturday Night Live

For those of you who are fans of this show; but like me can't seem to make it past the monologue, here is the answer. If you know a certain skit you want to see, just search it- such as: Debbie Downer, "I need more Cowbell!!', or you can search the celebrity name or just "Saturday Night Live". The "sleepover" skit with Lindsey Lohan is a riot. Anyway for those of us with little time and warped minds this sight is great. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have. Of course when all else fails there's always TIVO .

1 comment:

pam said...

Ok...true story. A few Sundays ago I was on the worship team at church and the drummer started a song with a clanging cowbell. I cannot tell you what came over me, but I grabbed the mic and bellowed into it "I gotta have more COWBELL!" A few people knew the reference and snickered...the rest just thought I was a dork. Whatever. hehe...

btw...nice blog! I shall add you to my blogroll forthwith.