Saturday, April 05, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl


We recently went with Mark to some shows. Abbie was dying to ride on the "Fird Day" bus. So we packed ourselves up and braved the cold, windy weather and headed to Nashville (after being in Athens) for a little show at this thing called a NASCAR race. It was really cool being at the track and hearing the roar of the engines at the start. I don't know how safe all the gas fumes were for the unborn baby, but hey!!!! Anyway, our buddy Dalewas there taking some amazing photos and he snagged this one that is about the most precious thing I have ever seen and had to share. Hope it makes you smile as much as it did me.

3 comments:

Emily........ said...

Awwwwwwwwe, what an adorable picture.....One to treasure :).
So glad you guys get to see Mark when he's on the road.

Valarie said...

That's a sweet picture!

I went to a race last year right after my first trimester. I'm sure some crazy NASCAR fan would tell me that the baby will be blessed because of the fumes :-). I'm sure that your's will be, too :-).

~ Val

Ashleigh said...

Too precious!! It's definitely a framer! Glad y'all were able to travel with Mark on the "Fird Day" bus. :o)