Friday, April 04, 2008

It's A....

GIRL!!!

We found out a few days ago that our new little bundle will be a girl. According to technology at least!! We are very happy and "she" is doing great. Measuring BIG. If you knew me when I had my first you aren't surprised by that fact. We are still discussing names but the munchkin has has dubbed her "Scooby-Doo". WOW. Sad thing is that since we are undecided Mark and I have been calling her Scooby. Could be worse I guess!!

We are blessed and thrilled that the Lord has blessed us with another female. I really feel for poor Mark.
wife+
2 daughters+
female pet
____________
too much girlness!!

I will say that Mark is an amazingly, super, fantastic, play pretend girl daddy!!!
HOORAY FOR PINK!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is a blessing for 3D's fans to be able to watch your family grow. Thank you for sharing your news. Many blessings!

Tracey said...

My second was dubbed "Lumpy" and she's now "Beany". Congrats on your little "Scooby" (which is way better than "Doo")! ~:-)

Rose said...

Congrats!!! God bless you, all the girlies and the daddy!!! =D

Valarie said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I'm so happy for you guys. YAY for pink!

~ Val

Leigh said...

Congrats Stephanie and Mark! Little girls are very special. I have been told the teenage years are the "best"! :)

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

Yipee! So excited for you... Abbie and "Scooby" will have such a neat relationship their entire lives!

Emily........ said...

Congrats Stephanie and Mark :D

Ashleigh said...

Congrats!! Excited for each of you!