Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday 13

13 Random Facts about me. Post yours as comments or link to your blog!!!
thanks Hollie
1. I don't really like my middle name
2. I have really small feet
3. Birds really freak me out- can't stand them
4. I don't really stress that much- mom & brother do, don't understand it
5. When I was little I thought I would marry someone famous- I guess I kinda did!!!
6. I took piano as a child- hated teacher/hated piano
7. I was a cheerleader
8. I can Clog- look it up if you're not from the South
9. I don't like seafood
10. Nor do I like eggs
11. When I was little every Saturday night we had steaks, baked potato, salad & watched HeeHaw (again, look up if not from the South or just too stinkin' young)
12. I have 2 "REAL" adoption dolls (again with the look up for you younguns)
13. I still love to drink Kool-Aid

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Girl- I didn't know you could clog....I can too! We so need to go out clogging. Or maybe not!!