Saturday, October 18, 2008

MUSIC BUILDS CONTEST... WINNER!!

First off, I must say that this "little" contest that I just decided to come up with one afternoon has really taken off. I got about 20 entries. That was about 2-3 entries per show. I am very impressed. I was really excited that Mark didn't know about it, but in the end began looking for people that had signs at the meet and greets, etc. See it really can pay to be a Wired member!!!!

OK, now the big moment. The overall winner is:


ROSE RICHTER

There are SEVERAL reasons why Rose is the winner. 1) IT'S PINK AND FUZZY. 2) I don't think I have ever done a post about it but I LOVE Cupcakes!!! Her picture, it's in the shape of a cupcake, YUMMY. 3)Did i mention that it's PINK AND FUZZY!!!
Congratulations Rose. Here is your prize:


You will be the proud new owner of a PINK iPod shuffle!!!
I will need your mailing address so get it to me so you can claim your loot.

The winner. This was VERY hard. There are so many reasons that all of you should be the winner. And in reality you all are. Now, don't get me wrong, there had to be a grand prize winner(b/c I HATE a contest that doesn't have an overall winner- we're adults we can handle it!!!) but because you all did so good I am going to give you a small prize. Each entry will receive an autographed copy of Third Day's latest DVD, "Christmas Offerings".

I will need mailing addresses for each of you to make this happen so you can email them to: thirddaywife@me.com

Also, over the next few weeks I am going to spotlight all of your pictures here and let you know why I loved each and everyone of them. (Not just because my honey was in most of them either!!!)

Thank you all for participating and keep checking back because of its popularity the contest will begin again during the Third Day "Live" tour. Be warned that this time there will be a points category b/c I feel guilty having to pick a winner without some standards!!! So go out and get your tickets to a really great show and try to be the BIG WINNER next time.


19 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you Stephanie for rewarding each of us!!! Too cool of you! :) I'll email you my addy right away! :)

Kelly said...

Oh I meant to ask...do I get a special prize for being the one who took the winning photo??? Hehe I kid, I kid! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Rose! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

This is why I didn't enter. Once I saw Rose's entry, I knew there was no way I could do better than her beautiful entry! She even had a little Yoville character of Stephanie! It is a masterpiece of signage! Congratulations Rose!!!

Emily........ said...

Well done Rose!!! What a fab prize too!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh WOW! Congratulations Rose! Thats fantastic! I just 'knew' you would get it. I am so thrilled for you.
And y'all who get the other prizes...YAY you!
Wow Stephanie, you are so generous!

WooHoo to you all! I am so happy! haha

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!!! THANKS STEPHANIE!!!

I don't own a pink ipod and always wanted one! Awesome!!

God bless yall!

Silverose said...

Great job Rose! I loved your sign the first time I saw it. I knew it was going to be a winner!

GomerGal said...

hahaha congratulations Rose Bud! Told you you would win! Mama G I am with you that's why I didn't enter my creative skills lack severely!

Unknown said...

Yea ROSE!! You rock! And so do you @StephanieTLee! looking forward to the Live shows now! I know! I'm SO EXCITED! Maybe I NeedToBreathe a little ;) I'll see most of you on the road I'm sure:)

(Right now my only plans are for Lafayette but we all know about the best laid plans!)

Unknown said...

BTW Stephanie, I think YOU should add your autograph to the prizes! It would be cool to get one with a "Thanks, Stephanie T Lee" Signature on it too..I'm just sayin'!

Kelly said...

Oooo....I think Janet's onto something there! Couldja Steph? That'd be so cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rose

Stephanie since you love cupcakes so much, I totally recommend this blog. http://bakerella.blogspot.com/
I'm hoping to try out a couple of her recipes next weekend when I am home.

SirMax said...

Mark soooo picked the winner! You go Rose!!! Mark told Rose that she would win because her sign was pinky and frilly and Stephanie loves the frilly stuff!!! Too much fun! This contest was great!

~Wendy~

Jenn in GA said...

i read your bio over at the blog party site, and i have an aversion to popsicle sticks too! can't STAND the way they feel in my mouth!!

i love that you're not holed up, pining away for your man while he's on the road, and that you're independent and courageous enough to have your own business!

see you in a few weeks...

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Rose! That sign was all girl: pink, furry, glittery.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rose! Can't wait to see the disk. It was on the Christmas "to get" list.

Anonymous said...

Still haven't seen the disk. Wonder if there is a hold up? Did anyone else get theirs yet? My email is jhgjim1234@yahoo.com. Someone email me if you have insider info on when these should be expected.

Anonymous said...

Just got my dvd today! Sooooo thankful. Thanks @Stephanielee!!!!