Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dressing Room Art

Having a 4 year old is quite entertaining (as most of you know). My little one LOVES to do art and drawing. She also loves to have you draw something and guess what it is. Well here we will showcase some of the art she asked us to draw as we were in the dressing room at one of Mark's shows recently.

This is the Third Day bus that a blimp landed on!


Self Portrait


Her Dinner Plate


This is my favorite. It is a house that she then took to our Bass player Tai and he "embellished" it with the guitars and the "ROCK THE HOUSE"- Funny, Funny!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pics!! They look very similar to my son Joel's (age 5) pictures - I just love seeing childrens' creative spirit coming out!! What a joy. I don't know about you, but my fridge is just covered in picrures. I just can't throw them away!

Emily

Rose said...

Those pics are absolutely PRECIOUS!!!

My family and I have been praying for you all!

*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow girl, she really can draw. I am impressed with the little girl and the detail of her dress, plus the way her dinner plate looks. Maybe she could give some advice to my girls. :) H

Stephanie said...

ok i have to admit i am flattered, but mark may be a little insulted. you have to re-read the post. she has "US" draw and then "SHE" guesses. these pictures are done by a 34 year old man (except the bus/blimp photo). so.....

Anonymous said...

Hahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!!

That's hilarious - apologies to Mark....who's drawings are fantastic by the way *huuuhhhummmmm - clears throat*.

I like the concept of the game.......I am quickly digging a hole here.....can you tell??

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)