Thursday, March 13, 2008

I LOVE THURSDAYS!


When I was several years younger Friday was my day. Now that I am older and don't have the "what am I gonna do this weekend" feel, I have changed to Thursday. Here is why. My little girl doesn't have school, dance, gymnastics, etc. There is nothing on the docket. We can sleep in- be lazy in our PJ's, go to lunch with whomever we please, have fun at Target and mostly just stay at home and play outside having crazy adventures. Today we had a Silly String fight- with pink silly string of course! The only thing that is missing is our daddy. He is normally at work on Thursdays, but then again that gives us "girl" time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwe, sounds like fun. Having a boy I'd have to use blue silly string! Your Thursdays sound like our holiday time (vacation ;)) - Joel likes nothing better than staying in pj's til lunch, watching Sponge Bob, looing at books with his Mummy and playing lego with his Daddy (when he gets home from work).
Ahhhhhhhhhh bliss!

Ashleigh said...

what a cute pic of you girls!! Sounds like a fabulous day and silly string fights are SO fun! Glad y'all get to have some girl time and thank you for sharing your husband/daddy with the world.

Rose said...

Sounds like fun! Thursdays are nice days to break in the weekends!!! Yeah!