Wednesday, May 14, 2008

GARAGE SALE FOR A CAUSE!!!


GARAGE SALE FOR A CAUSE!!!
Please come and help support the arrival of Baby Cowen
DONATIONS AND BUYERS NEEDED!
Saturday, May 17th 8-4pm
Latimer Farms Pavilion
(Off of New Salem Road)
Marietta, GA 30064

Buyers: Please come between 8-4 and buy, buy, buy!!! We will take donations
for the items you wish to purchase.

Please pass this along to ALL your friends. The more stuff and people the better!
We are all so excited to be a part of the blessing that God is giving to
Brooke and BJ...
Please show your support in our first fundraising event for the Cowens this summer!

If you have any questions just leave a comment or email me and I will get back to you!!!

This is for a some of our very best friends who have struggled to have a baby for YEARS!!! They are now in the process of adoption and we are trying to help them raise the funds that they need to get their baby!! PLEASE COME HELP. See their blog for more information. www.cowenadoption.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queen Duplicitous here....

Maybe I do need to ask....

where can I drop stuff off and when?

I don't have a ton but I think it's enough to make it worth a trip over.

(Which is funny, because it's all of two blocks away, so it wouldn't take much to make it worth the drive.)

Whatever. You know what I mean.

Email me?