Friday, February 22, 2008

33Miles


Need something to do Sunday? Want to catch some great music? Come see the awesome band 33Miles at Union Baptist Church in Winder, Georgia.

527 Union Church Road
Winder, GA 3068

Jason Barton, who is the singer of the group, is one of our dearest friends. He used to be in a group called True Vibe. (Check the link on the right for another one of True Vibe's former members Nathan) He has one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. Don't miss the opportunity to see his newest creation up close and personal. Best of all you can do this for FREE!!! Yes, FREE. Here is what you can expect:
"On our album, listeners will feel a rock moment and hear a country moment and a pop moment," says Jason. "I feel that what is going to make our sound a little bit different musically is that it integrates various musical styles. The listeners will get a taste of each and every one of the influences in our lives and when you fuse all those together, it becomes a unique project. We are forging new territory, not only musically, but also in our own hearts, becoming what we want to be. Everyday it's an adventure."


This may be a little biased but I think it would be well worth your time. Hey, if you go and like the guys comment here and I will have a "blog giveaway" and draw a name and send you your own signed copy of their album!! What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Nathan said...

So...the way that i read that post...you said I have one of the most amazing voices you've ever heard. yes...I think I read that correctly. THANKS!
:-)
I kid.