Saturday, September 13, 2008

FREE MUSIC PARTY!!



If you want to have a good time you need to head over to 33miles website right NOW!!!
My buddy Jason is the singer for this band. He has to have the most unbelievable voice I have ever heard. They are releasing a new album on Tuesday the 16th. The new album is great. They have really worked hard and poured themselves into this release. They have worked with some award winning producers and writers. They are really making a major splash on the CCM scene.

So if you don't go over because it is pretty cool you get to listen free, go because Jason and his wife Jennifer are some of our best friends from when we lived in Nashville and they have two of the sweetest kids on the planet and we love them to death and because well.... just do it!!!

If you comment about the music I just might know somebody that I can get a free autographed copy of to send to a lucky member of my viewing audience. Now that has GOT to be incentive to go take a look.

For more info about 33Miles you can follow Jason on twitter- jasonbarton33 is his handle.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love their music and can't wait for the new album. I'm really excuted!

Emily........ said...

We are LOVING to hear new music over here - we always get new music ages after they have been released in the US. Thanks for sharing this with us Stephanie =o)
Lovin' it, lovin' it.......LOVIN' IT!!!!

Ashleigh said...

Yes, very good stuff for the ears. :O) I didn't know much about them and then they came to play at BGEA for the staff and I really enjoyed their sound. Wasn't aware of the release date for the new album. Thanks!!

Barbara said...

Clicked on the 33 Miles thingy, but said blogger wasn't there or something disappointing like that.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! This is a 'must buy'! The last CD was awesome! So cool yall are good friends!

GomerGal said...

I heard the guys on Klove yesterday sounded like they were having a blast! 33miles is an old favorite of mine but hearing them again yesterday on klove they're working back in my top 3. I love their songs, When It All Comes Down and One Life to Love. It's a really good album and one I am definitely gonna have to check out soon.

Unknown said...

YEAH! It's 33miles release day! Time to crank out those tweets to promote good music :)

Barbara said...

Okay... didn't give up.
Finally...
Found it, listened to it... like it a LOT! Thanks for the promo for these guys. Lots of good music I'd have never discovered on my own, so I depend on recommendations from discriminating tastes like yours!

Silverose said...

This sounds so cool! Can I have copy please! Pretty Please!! If not I will have to go buy it....

Anonymous said...

Jesus Calling has a nice Rascal Flatts sound. I like it!

Anonymous said...

I saw them at a GMA showcase and loved them! I would love to win their new cd! hsmuda[at]gmail[dot]com

BTW, your blog is great! Cute pics of the kids and funny stories! I'm going to see the Music That Builds Tour on Sunday (my bday!), lets see if I can get a pic of me with a sign and the band....