Monday, September 01, 2008

THE COMPETITION IS HEATED!!

Ok all, as you know from my previous post. We have a little contest going on here. Looks like we got us some competition. Candace here has thrown the gauntlet. Get those photos and send them to me:
thirddaywife@me.com

(she might even get BONUS points for having 2 other band members too!!!) I get to make the rules it's my contest!!!

Oh yeah, did I mention that after about 2 of these signs and total confusion I told Mark what was going on. Hey, if he read my blog he might know RIGHT!!!!

8 comments:

MBC YOUTH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MBC YOUTH said...

Yay I feel famous! Glad you're getting your baby daddy back today!

MBC YOUTH said...

oh, and you can really see how Abbie looks like him around the eyes in that shot!

Anonymous said...

I can't email mine until October! I hope the contest lasts as long as the tour! Cause I've got a doozy!!! =P

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Stephanie, I think it's so cool that you are doing this and getting involved in Mark's tour and all! And you are making it so fun for everyone!

Kelly said...

I was just thinking about this today...trying to come up with a good design for my sign! :) But my show is not till October, so I got plenty of time to fight back :p

Anonymous said...

Have we had a decision yet?

Anonymous said...

I was there when that picture was taken :) Bonus?

My 1st time checking out your blog Steph, very interesting, very southern like, very nice.