Monday, September 15, 2008

OH SISTER!!


Oh to have a big sister. I am in line at Moe's today ordering for Abbie and me. The baby is fussy and Abbie (being the exceptionally good big sister she is!!) told me she would give sister the bottle. I think GREAT. This way I can order, pay and all that jazz (why did I go to an order and take your food to table place w/ a newborn and 4 year old- by myself? I am still trying to figure that one out). Anyway, when I lean down to carry the carseat to the table this is what I find. Isn't she pretty, love the bottle hanging out of her mouth. Thanks all to big sister!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Genna said...

How precious! Lucky baby with the sweetest big sister and very loving parents!

Anonymous said...

Baby: "I wonder why nothing comes out of this bottle when sissy gives it to me."

Unknown said...

That is soo cute!

I remember when Caleb was still relatively new(3 mths maybe) and I took my boys to McDonalds. I had Caleb in the pram and Elijah sitting next to him whilst I ordered. I was maybe 6 steps away.
I dont remember how it happened, but the next thing I know is that the pram has been knocked over. The wheels are in the air and the push bar and Caleb's head is on the floor. Elijah is standing there in shock. There are people everywhere, even right next to the table where my boys are. Do they get up to help? NO! They just stare at me and mutter criticisms.

Caleb was ok praise God!.

It took me a while to get used to two kiddies...hehe...don't know how mothers of 3,4,5 kids do it.

Anonymous said...

TRULY PRECIOUS!