Thursday, October 16, 2008

BLOG PARTAY!!!

I know some of you are looking for another type of post (I am getting around to it, just be patient!!!)

Until then let this whet your appetite. Here is info. about the BLOG PARTY I have told some of you about. Come it will be fun. Thanks to Heather for really being the one to put this together. I know I told her I would help but.... well this little thing called Kitty got in my way. But she is very precious- Kitty, not Heather, well Heather is but I was talking about Kitty.

I'm there so you should be too!!! Check out this link for more info and the chance to meet some of your other "friends" Below is the "formal" invite from Heather

Oh how fun is this... The date is so near! Less than a month before we get to see each other face to face! I am excited about this blog. I want to use this as a place to get to know everyone who will be a part of the Blog Party! It will be such a fun night, but we have a little bit of house keeping first.

Remember the date of the party is NOVEMBER 8th, at 6:30 pm.

We will be having it at the Fickle Pickle Barn in Roswell GA.

Cost is $21 per person. Dinner cost $20 and I added a dollar so we can have a little extra to play with! So first things first if you plan on attending please go ahead and use the Pay Pal button on the side to buy your ticket! I have set up a Pay Pal Button on the side to make it easy to collect the money for the party. We can give a 100% credit back up till the day before. After that we will just have to enjoy the meal you purchased. :)

Ok last bit of info... My goal is to feature one person a day, in their words of WHO THEY ARE. So if you have not sent me a picture, your website and a bio of YOU, then send it to whittakerwoman@yahoo.com. I'll do mine first!

First...Pay, Second... Bio, Third... lets get to know one another!

Has anyone been to the Fickle Pickle?


See you there,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing up the Heather is precious. I was gonna get my feelings hurt. :) H

Unknown said...

Makes me wish I were in Hot-Lanta instead of Houston! be sure to take photos and blog the event to us!!

Kathleen said...

I am wondering if I can crash your Atlanta blog party? I love the Fickle Pickle--great choice! The fried pickles are a must. Let me know if any old hotlanta blogger can drop in :)

Stephanie said...

kathleen, absolutely!! it is for ANYONE. all are welcome just pay your dues and come and hang

Kelly said...

Awwww man! I so wish I lived in Georgia! Yall have fun!!!! And definitely post pics! :)

Unknown said...

Ill be there!!!! Its going to be a rocking time!

Vanessa said...

Excited about it! Looking forward to meeting everyone.