Tuesday, October 07, 2008

MUSIC BUILDS CONTEST... ALMOST OVER!!

Ok folks. I have officially gotten 8 photos of folks with signs about ye old blog here with Mr. Mark Lee of Third Day. He tells me that he has taken at least 15 photos or more with folks. That means that there are a bunch of you that have NOT gotten me your photo. You have until midnight on Monday, October 13 (which happens to be Columbus day if you are interested) to send me your email. If you are new here and are catching the show this weekend here's what we are talking about.

Tomorrow officially begins the much anticipated Music Builds Tour in Detroit, MI. This is a show that should not be missed. Both bands, Third Day and Switchfoot have been really working hard to make this THE show of the season. I for one don't normally like when the man goes on tour, but they all have been so excited about this tour that I just can't help but hope they have a ton of fun and some really great shows. You can make that happen. If they are coming anywhere near you go out and take a gander. Not only is it 3D and SF, but you also get the great music of Jars of Clay and Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Let me know if you will be at any of the shows. I plan on going, but not till later in the tour, so ye who get to go to some of the first ones- I'M JEALOUS!!!

Hey, I have an idea, make a sign for Mark that you read my blog (don't you think he would get a kick out of that !!!) Who knows, maybe if you post a photo of you at the show with your sign, I just might be able to get you an autographed goodie!!! If you can get the rare photo of you, the sign & Mark you might get a bonus prize!! I'm just sayin', I might know some folks that can help me out with that. Email the photos to me at thirddaywife@me.com and I will keep checking back. Pass on the word

Go, get out the bling and get to craftin' up those signs. Go, quit reading and get busy.


EMAIL PHOTOS TO: thirddaywife@me.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get my entry? The email was aleon19@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

aydee, yes i got it! thanks

Unknown said...

I sent mine today...always late...thats the story of my life!!

Unknown said...

http://hearthesepraises.blogspot.com/2008/10/love-done-right.html

SirMax said...

Well heck....I finally got one with you in it and just now had the time to sit down and send it. I'm going to send it anyway just so you can see it. It was really nice to finally meet you and get a chance to say hello.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie did you get mine jhgjim1234@? *Prays that he wins the goodies*!