Sunday, December 07, 2008

Answer #2

Traci Ward said...
Where do you like to shop? Do you have a fave label or line? Shopping. WOW. What a problem I have in this area. I LOVE to shop. Funny thing is that my mom HATES to shop. My daddy- we are kindred spirits in this area. I would have to say that he gave me my love for "finer" things. I really like nice quality things. My father always had really great suits and ties and I would often go shopping with him. It was a favorite of ours. Now since he is retired and doesn't have to dress up we love to go to outlet malls together. My mom just refuses to go. It is our daddy/daughter time!!
Back to the question, My favorite stores are: Anthropologie, Bloomingdales and anything boutique and original. As far as "brands" go I really love Joe's Jeans for good denim, Free People is a great funky hobo chic brand that I like. I like BCBG and Nanette Lepore. Anything designer makes me drool, but most of the time I just "look and don't touch!!!" I do have my limits!!! I do enjoy the great finds at Forever 21 and Target. Cheap is not always the best quality but very fun. If it is cute and stylish I will go for it!


Where did you get those divine black knee boots I saw you in last winter? :) I really don't know b/c I have like 3 pairs but either DSW (where all shoe lovers should go), Nordstrom (I am also a major SHOE SNOB!!!) or Target- gotta love a bargain.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Stephanie--What a super exciting life you lead! I am going to love trying to keep up and will enjoy living vicariously through you! And to think you are doing all this with a 4 month old--impressive! Take care! Jenni

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the response, Stephanie. I'm a bargain shopper. If you compliment me on an outfit I will proudly tell you, "I only paid $8 for these jeans!" I'm also a big fan of second-hand GAP wear. ebay is my friend. ;)
Men who like to shop are a treasure! I have to tell you, my husband can outlast me in a mall any day. You will often find me sitting with the old men on a bench surrounded by shopping bags.