Monday, December 08, 2008

My new BUDDY!!

Meet baby Levi. He is wonderful. I have had the pleasure of coming to Florida and helping these new parents out. It has been wonderful. Thanks to my sweet husband for being full time daddy of a couple of days. I am going home in a few days and I will miss this little boy until I get to see him again. I know he will be loved on by the rest of his family and friends that are so excited to meet this little dude. We are so happy he is here and happy and healthy and just the cutest ever.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby is the prettiest baby EVER.

You're such a good friend, Stephanie. I'm sure Brooke and BJ don't even know where to start in counting their many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Carlos asked me tonight... Have you talked to Stephanie in a while... I guess we were on a good run and the man noticed our separation. I told him you were busy traveling to Hawaii and adopting babies. :) H

SirMax said...

God is so good! I'm so very happy for your friends. I've tried to get pregnant for over 10 years so I totally understand the emotions. Levi is a blessed little boy!!!

Unknown said...

oh that is sweet!!!!