Thursday, November 13, 2008

Band Field Trip



The other night Mark and I got to have a fun night out with the rest of Third Day. We kinda went on a band field trip, or so it felt like!! We didn't have to get permission slips signed or anything, but we did have the responsibility of keeping up with our tickets. You see, we had the good fortune of going to theColdplay concert at Philips Arena.


This was no ordinary show, we actually were able to sit in a "box" or "party suite" as it was called. This was pretty cool. There were actual seats and then there were these COZY recliners that you could kick back in and chill and watch the show. Now, me, being the self appointed diva that I am could get used to going to concerts like this. It was NICE!!!




Well, it was a good time, nice to see everyone (including the Revive guys who came along and even the crew guys that snuck in!!!)

I jest, but really I do LOVE our crew and thank them for all they do for us. In reality I guess I should have given up my recliner for them...... NAH, then I wouldn't have been a DIVA!!!!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I love me some Chris Biggs!

Rachelle said...

So fun! Coldplay Rocks!