Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Junior Republican?

I am not a political person so you will very rarely see me discuss politics on this here blog. This is my "Election Day" post. When we were on a recent trip Abbie and I found a soap shop. I really am not sure of the name of it, I just know it is inside the Grand Floridian. Well while we were there Abbie decided to purchase a bar of soap for herself. Seeing as it was her birthday and all I decided that it would be fine (let truth be told I would have bought it anyway cause I'm a sucker, but I figured the Birthday part justified it a little bit more!!!)

Moving on, this store had hundreds of hand made soaps. Abbie looked at and smelled ALL of them (yuck) and I let her pick (unpressured) whichever one she wanted. This is what she picks!!!!


I was cracking up. Really, the "Republican" elephant soap. You see it has a picture of a red elephant embedded in the soap. So there you have it. Abbie has chosen her pick for the Presidency!!

Hey, I wonder if soap sales can dictate the winner???

2 comments:

Audra Krell said...

How I wish it would have! Very fun post. I was so moved by your previous post about the wives of the Third Day guys. A woman respecting a man will get me everytime. As the mom of three boys, I'm all about raising up a generation of respectful women that really understand what God commands. These ladies all sound like excellent role models, you included!

Unknown said...

She is so cute : ). Does she love her new soap?