Sunday, November 02, 2008

Memorabilia By Amy


Amy (who makes these lovely frames) is married to my friend Bob. I have known Bob for a long time. There is a really funny story about him, a singing Christmas Tree and a nickname. I love Bob and Amy so I will not spill the beans!!! Suffice it to say that Bob better appreciate that!!!

Amy is a stay at home mom with two PRECIOUS children. Her daughter's hair is AMAZING. Amy has graciously donated one of her beautiful frames for our blog party. I really wish that I could win some of these prizes. If you like them and want to see one in person, come by The Pink Elephant in December, I have a feeling we might just have a few in stock (that's how great they are, I have decided to carry them in the store!!) This is actually news to Amy so I hope she reads this!!!

Here is some information about Amy:
I am a stay at home mom and love it! I love coming up with beautiful interesting things to decorate my home! I began creating these framed, hand-written square mats for a local restaurant in 2007 (if you are ever in Crestview, Florida, you've got to eat at the Wild Olive!) After selling several special orders to people who saw them at the restaurant, my friends encouraged me to create a web site so that other people could find my creations and order them too! So I am just thrilled to have found something I love to do, that other people are interested in buying, that I can do while being at home with my kids!

The web site has a list of over 30 quotes and verses that would be great for just about any special gift or occasion. But I would be delighted to design something unique for you or your someone special. The words to a favorite song, a lullaby, or even your wedding vows would make a beautiful keepsake! My web site doesn't support online ordering yet, but if you contact me by email, we can figure out a design that works for you and I'll get started on it right away!

Frames are 20" x 20" square with a 4" x 4" opening for your photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do appreciate that, Steph!!!! Tell Mark I said 'Hello'. Give us a call next time you all are heading to Destin or Ft Walton Beach. Blessings.