Friday, November 14, 2008

Out of Office Reply

Ok, seriously I HATE getting the reply email that says this.

Stepping off high horse!!!

Now that that is off my chest let me say that I will be out of the "office" for a few days. I am loading up the girls and driving (Dear Lord, I pray for sleepy children that don't need to go potty and don't cry for 3 hours- AMEN) to Savannah for some Third Day shows and quite honestly to let our family down there meet our new baby. Talk about being a bit behind!!!

I know you will be sitting on the edge of your seat wondering what in the world I will blog about next !! (HAHA) But for those interested, I will be home after the weekend and if time (rather baby) allows I will commence my usual job of intermittent blogging!!!

If time and internet service allows I might just give you some goodies from the road, probably not, but maybe!!!!

Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have communicated about this. I have a cousin (who I have yet to visit) who lives there and I have been wanting to go. Next time! H

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time~ looking forward to an update when you get back!!! :)

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you bought a trunk full to this show... I wish I could have been there :)