Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Pumpkin Patch


This Halloween was quite fun and entertaining.
Abbie decided she wanted to be a pumpkin in about July and decided "sister" would have to be one too. Therefore, we had a real live Pumpkin Patch. They were really cute. We went with my parents, my brother and sister in law and my niece.

Because of some unforeseen circumstances our "dada" got to be home and trick or treat with us.

This is our "scary mobile"

We ended the night around the outdoor fire singing songs. A good ole' fashioned Southern night.
A good time was had by all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious pumpkins!

Anita J. said...

Sorry to hear of the loss. You guys were cute. Even the wagon was all decorated. Singing by the fire is a great way to end any event. Well, unless it's really hot outside. Anyway, looks like a good time!

Unknown said...

You guys are just so beautiful!
Did you sew up those costumes? Either way they are brilliant!
Halloween isn't really celebrated down here in Oz but it is always fun to see the extent to which y'all go to in creating your costumes. Just simply amazing!

Covering you and yours in blessings and prayers.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am glad Mark was home with you. I thought about you on Halloween and was sad you were gonna be a single parent. I will call you today. H