Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congratulations, Mr. President



This has been an historic moment in our country. Whether you voted for him or not it is pretty amazing that a day after MKL, Jr Day we, the American Public, swore in the FIRST African American President.

This will rank up there with the days in my life that I will always remember where we were. My other days that stick out are the explosion of the Challenger Space Shuttle, the start of Operation Desert Storm, and 9/11. I know these other days are pretty catastrophic, but they are still memorable. Now to add a happy occasion into the list.

I did like that President Obama made mention that we all got ourselves into this economic mess we must ALL work together to get out of it (this is my interpretation at least!!)


Did I mention how adorable his girls are!!! OH MY GOODNESS, it will be fun to see them have fun in the white (or will it be the pink) house!!

No comments: