Monday, January 12, 2009

Nature and ME



I love to be outside. I enjoy the things that the outdoors offers. What I don’t love is being too hot or too cold. I say I don’t like to hike, but I realized the other day when we took our “big” hike that it isn’t the hiking it is the weather that make me not want to do it. It was so terribly cold and I didn’t have the right “gear” to keep me warm. I still had a ton of fun but if the right clothing had been on my body it would have been so much more fun. So this is my thought. Get the right clothes, whether for hot or cold and I will be able to enjoy the outdoors and hiking even more.

Yeah, I know I totally look like a professional rock climber!!! NOT


This is what happens when you are not prepared. YOU FREEZE!!



Coming down the mountain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool photos! Thank you for sharing with us.
I too have a thing about the weather. I love to go walking ... but the darn heat where I live. Mind you, some say I am going to get all sweaty any way, so why does it matter how hot it is?

I dont know.
I do know that I dont like it.