Friday, January 09, 2009

NORTH POLE


Seriously we went there. It was the craziest thing. We went to North Pole, AK.
This is the place where all of your kids letters go to when they send them to Santa. You can go to the Santa Claus House, but it was only open on the weekends.

Well, we made the best of it regardless.
(even the street lights look like candy canes!!), AK. It was so much fun and did I mention it is COLD. It really is colder than anything I have ever experienced. I will tell you, burning of calories is happening on this trip. You can't sit still or you will freeze.

Also, a little birdie told me that one of my other "wishes" for Alaska might just come true tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that be to meet Sarah Palin? Because if so, that is so cool!

Emily........ said...

It looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're really having a great time. Thanks for sharing.