Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Random Things

It's all the rage on Facebook, but in case you aren't my friend (no offense) here it is:

1. I am married to my best friend.

2. When I was little I used to clog.

3. It is on my 2009 to do list to obtain some ink. IE: get a tattoo

4. I have the uncanny ability to memorize lyrics to songs very quickly.

5. I always thought I would marry someone famous. I guess I kinda did.

6. I don't really like my hands.

7. I really like fashion, wanted to go to fashion design school, didn't believe in myself enough to do it.

8. Due to #7, I have a MAJOR addiction to Project Runway

9. When I was a little girl I lost my Miss Piggy shoes in a river, it still makes me sad

10. I am a cry baby, I cry at commercials, movies, sweet letters, ANYTHING.

11. When I was younger I thought I was cute in my braces, see for yourself, there are some GREAT photos of me in them on Facebook

12. When you become my friend, it is for life- just ask Shaun, Aimee, C.Rae among others.

13. I have the best mother, father and brother a person could have. I love them!

14. I have watched "The Young and the Restless" for about 20 years.

15. I love that my 2 princesses are named after family members.

16. I have run 2 half- marathons and have become addicted.

17. I LOVE tennis and could play everyday.

18. I desire for my girls to understand how blessed they are and see the injustices of the world and love the Lord w/ all their hearts.

19. I don't think I truly understood the love of Jesus until I had my own children.

20. I am left handed, thereby very disorganized, chaotic, forgetful yet creative

21. I desperately miss living in Franklin, TN, but now know that the reason I moved home was to meet 4 very special friends!!!

22. My husband has a really cool job that sends me to places like: Australia, Alaska, Hawaii, the Grammy's and even Idaho

23. I remember big events by what I wore (remember #7)

24. I love to SHOP (again w/ #7- I think it's a problem!!)

25. I love Jesus, he is my all- I am by no means perfect, but I do try!!!

15 comments:

Lisa Shoch said...

Great list. I loved reading all these about you. I did my list on FB too - I'll tag you - and then added a 2nd list which was truly random things. Anyways, thanks for sharing. BTW, I think you should still go for your dream of being a fashion designer... it's never too late!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that. I did mine on Facebook. I'm going to be seeing your rockstar husband perform in Williamston this weekend. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
America's Next Top Mommy said...

I was going to post something clever and funny but was too taken aback by Armageddon over here.

Sheesh. End of world prophesies seem kind of a deep comment for a list of 25 things about yourself!

I think this person recently commented to me as well. But I just assumed it was because I was writing blasphemous things :)

Michelle said...

Wow, Armageddon's comment is getting my comment instead of you. I can't even remember what you blogged about and I didn't even read all the comment.

missrenee said...

a little OT i know, but i didn't know how to reach you otherwise.

happy birthday! hope it was a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with "America's Next Top Mommy", people need to find better things to do with themselves.

Great post, Stephanie! Your blog is very entertaining. I hope you don't think I was a weirdo for coming up to you on the ship during the K-Love Cruise. The one rule I gave my son & hubby, "No walking up & talking to 3D guys."
And what do *I* do? o_0 I walk up to one of their wives and totally to thank you for the iPod from your contest! =O

Sorry! Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!

Rose Richter

Anonymous said...

*forgot to thank you.

Anonymous said...

What kind of tat are you considering?
(see item 3)

WatchingDesperateHousewifeHere said...

whoow so long comment here!

Hugs said...

Hey Stephanie! I'm Malerie (rush of fools wife and new friend of Jennifer Barton). I was hoping to meet you at the Montgomery show but didn't see you. Anyway, I ran across your blog and thought maybe this would be a good way to meet you!
By the way, I've run 3 half-marathons and am a little addicted too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Maybe you'll get this: could you photo blog your Europe trip- I'd love to see it beyond Twitter?

Write2ignite said...

Nice list! I have three princesses myself and love to hear their prayers to Jesus. LOVE those babies!

One of The Wildwomen said...

#19 Isn't that so true...we truly dont know God until we look into our babies faces!!!