Monday, August 25, 2008

CONTEST UPDATE

Ok, so the other day I posted about a contest I am going to be having. If you attend a Music Builds show and get a picture of you holding up a sign @ the show showing you read this blog you will be entered to win something from me!!! It will be Third Day related. If you can get a picture of you and Mark with the sign I will have a drawing at the end of the tour for a GRAND PRIZE. Not sure what it will be but.... I'm sure it will be spectacular!!! HAVE FUN.

Send all sign photos to: thirddaywife@me.com

GOOD LUCK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up Mrs. Lee! =D

MBC YOUTH said...

Does it hafta be Music Builds? We're seeing them in Valdosta Saturday!

Unknown said...

I'm normally not a sign holder, but maybe i can get my kids to do it. they will be attending their first 3D show ever.

Last night I asked son #2 if he was excited about meeting the guys, and he said, "Yeah, but I really want to meet Mark Lee!" Why? I ask? "Because he plays guitar".

Yes, we will be starting guitar lessons in a while (after piano)

MBC YOUTH said...

Done!! will be sending pics soon! Mark looked at the sign and was, like, "ohhhh!"