Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today was the first day back for my little "big" girl. She was so proud. I decided to do a running timeline as we went from home to school. It is my right as a mom- I get to embarrass!!! Here goes....

We are leaving the house...

In the car on the way... this is her "I'm excited" face (precious)

Walking (more like running) to her classroom, she is quite thrilled with her Hello Kitty backpack!!!

We found her cubbie and put her goods in there....

Have a good day sweet baby... I LOVE YOU!!! (and will miss your cute face while you are in school)


Poor baby, what will it be like when she heads to Kindergarten next year!!!! Heaven help me.

5 comments:

Emily........ said...

She looks SO confident! It's a reflection of how you guys are with her, for her to be comfy in her own skin and ready to face the world!!
Go Abbie!!

Ashleigh said...

LOVE her excited face and you are right....just precious! Is she at school a half day or whole at this age? Cute first day outfit as well! When I started kindergarten at Clarkdale, I rode the bus to school but on the first day my mom walked me to the bus stop to take pictures, then hopped in the car and followed the bus to school so that she could take more pictures. I also think that she wanted to make sure that I got there safely. :O)

The Elam's said...

She is growing up so Fast! I can't believe how fast times goes by!

Anonymous said...

How DARLIN' is she?????

Kat @ Inspired To Action said...

Oh, those pics are adorable!

My girls start school next week...