Saturday, August 02, 2008

FUNNY GIRL

Today a dear friend of ours sent us the sweetest gift. Knowing my LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for Disney my buddy Chas (our Disney buddy) sent us some Minnie Mouse ears for baby Katherine. My heart just melted when I opened the package. This is the FIRST thing I would have gotten her when we took her there. He even had her name put on the back. They are too cute. Well, as any good big sister would do, Abbie wanted to put them on her. Well, I told her, as soon as sister wakes up we will try them on. I proceeded to put them on the counter. Abbie was coloring and I went upstairs to do a couple of things while baby was sweetly napping in her moses basket downstair, while Abbie quietly colored at the kitchen table. Ahh, the perfect life right!!! Well, when I came down a few minutes later I checked on the baby and this is what I find.
I totally cracked up. Abbie had taken the ears and gently (so I am going to hope) put them on her sister and even strapped them under her chin. All the while litte Katherine just slept. Oh boy the fun we are going to have!!!! They already are TOO CUTE together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats adorable! H

Jennifer said...

Oh my, too precious! Abbs cracks me up!

Kat @ Inspired To Action said...

So cute. I think it's particularly adorable that the chin strap is in place....

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

that is so cute...that will be the first of MANY dress-ups!

Melanie said...

That is so very sweet. :)

The stuff special memories are made of. :)

Anonymous said...

Beyond precious, I say!!! Sweet little moments!